Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did You Win a Copy of Unprocessed by Chef A.j.?

If you were the 28th person to leave a comment to my blog posting on Thursday, April 21st, you did! Winner was chosen at random using the random number generator at random.org.
?
That would be you, Kat, from Kat's Health Corner! Congratulations and thank you to everyone who so generously shared your experiences on your Plant Strong journeys.

Now Kat, please send me your address so that I can ship you your book! wendysolganik@yahoo.com

My sympathies to those of you that really, really want Chef A.j.'s book but didn't win. You'll have to do what I did and buy it from amazon.com! I promise you, if you make the recipes from Chef A.j.'s book, you will wow any non-believers (ie junk food nomming carnivores)!




Do you like blogger giveaways? What would you get really excited about if you had a chance at winning it (besides the obvious lottery that is)?

No comments:

Post a Comment