Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Comments Section! Yeah!

Sometimes the things you want in life are right under your nose, but you didn't think to look there. That is the case with the type of comments section I have wanted to have for Healthy Girl's Kitchen for the past year. I had no idea it was right under my nose. I never thought it was possible with my blog platform. My thinking was so limited.

Those days are over thanks to Melody over at www.melomeals.blogspot.com.   So now, a great, conversation friendly comment section is gonna be right under all new posts!

This is gonna be a lot easier for all of us to communicate with each other, because we will all be able to respond to individual comments.

What do you think?

Try looking for something that you have wanted for a long time that you thought didn't exist. It might be right under your nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment