Saturday, February 11, 2012

Healthy Hair Feature: Pre_medicalrulz

For 2010-2011 relaxed/texlaxed and natural features, check this post.



1) Are you natural, relaxed, texlaxed, or transitioning? (And how long?) 
I am relaxed and as of Dec 2011, I am/was MBL. Haven�t done a length check since.

2) What mistakes have you made in your hair care journey?
I wouldn�t call them mistakes but more like a learning process. LOL. When I first started I followed everybody else�s regimen instead of simply listening to my hair. I was using cheapie conditioners because I heard everyone say �all conditioners are made equal�. That is a pure lie. LOL The first 10 months of my hair journey was at a standstill. I didn�t retain a thing.

3) What is your current HEALTHY HAIR routine?
I currently wash my scalp every week. I deep condition for more than an hour. At every wash I do a protein/moisture treatment. I currently only use Nexxus products. I keep my regiment very, very simple. The less manipulation � the better.

4) Do you have a HEALTHY BODY routine? If so, what is it?
I only recently started �clean� eating. I never did that before in my life but I started noticing my curves were becoming more�� curvaceous. LOL I had to make a quick change. So far, I love it and I see the difference the most in my overall skin.

5) Do you have any advice for those seeking healthy tresses?
In the beginning you�re going to expect major change and may get frustrated if you don�t see any. You�ll even have people telling you that your hair can�t grow or won�t grow pass a certain length. Have patience and stick to what works for you. Eventually, you�ll see a major difference and your hair will thank you. Many people don�t like to protective style, I suggest they start.

No comments:

Post a Comment