Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mina de Masa

You guys rock! Thank you for the input on my last post. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to engage in these conversations. Thank you for not shredding me to bits when I called in to question the beloved Skinny Bitch book.

But it's been too long since I've talked about a new recipe. This Mina de Masa dish is something that I prepared last weekend when we had out-of-town holiday guests (don't worry, I had never heard of it either). Ever since Debby over at Happy Healthy Long Life started talking about what she was making for Passover this year, I have been itching to make what I have always called a "Matzoh Lasagna."

Religion and holidays aside, I wanted to share it with you because it's so gosh darn tasty. Because of the combination of artichokes and spinach, it's like spinach artichoke dip in casserole form. I don't care who, what or where you worship, you are gonna love this!
But what specifically is Mina de Masa?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment