Friday, May 25, 2012

From B�nh m� to Vietnamese Tofu Lettuce Wrap: Transforming a New Classic


I'm back from New York and The National Stationery Show! I've missed all of you HGK readers and the blogging community so much. I thought about you all of the time and all of the things I wanted to share with you. Turns out it's pretty darned easy to eat healthy vegan food in The Big Apple, but more on that in a future post.

It was an enriching and exhausting trip. As tired as I was, as soon as I stepped into my own kitchen, I was beyond ready to prepare light, healthy and filling food for us. I keep hearing about these Vietnamese B�nh m� sandwiches and seeing pictures of them pop up on the Internet.

I LOVE VIETNAMESE FOOD. And yes, I am shouting at you through the computer. That's how much I love Vietnamese food.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment