Sunday, May 6, 2012

Here's the Plan, Stan. What Plan? The Healthy Eating for a Week Plan.

So you know last weekend, the weekend where I spent a lot of time in the kitchen making food so that my week would be easier and my diet healthier?

Well, it worked.

With some careful planning and preparation, and some time in the kitchen, I stocked our refrigerator with enough food for that weekend and the entire following week.

And that was a really good thing, because my kids had activities at their schools multiple nights last week. Normally, I get home from work pretty ravenous. And between having to make separate food for my little kids, no-oil Vegan food for myself, husband and oldest daughter, and then racing out to an evening event . . . well that would have been my undoing when it comes to making great food choices.

But I'm beginning to turn that around. I've been seeing other bloggers talk about doing bulk cooking on the weekend and I thought I would give it a try.

Little did I know, it was so much easier than I had ever imagined. And I never in a million years would have thought I would get it right on the first try. And the second go around was even easier.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment