Friday, May 11, 2012

My Fantasy Mother's Day Brunch Menu

This menu is probably going to remain a fantasy for my whole life, but I thought it would be fun to share with you my idea of a great Mother's Day Brunch menu.

It's Mother's Day, so the moms should not have to do the cooking, right? This fantasy comes with a husband (or private chef, or spectacular children who just got out of culinary school) who cooks. Not just cooks, but happily prepares no-oil vegan food.

Circumstances as they are, this isn't happening in my lifetime. This Mother's Day, my sister-in-law, with three young kids of her own, has graciously invited the family over for your typical American barbecue fare. I'm called upon to make an "alternative" dessert (that makes me really happy) and whatever other food I feel like bringing that falls in line with my "unusual" dietary preferences.

But back to my fantasy.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment