Monday, August 20, 2012

Hair Diary || Back to Kinky

This will be a monthly series in which I discuss my hair journey from now through my 5-year nappiversary in February 2013.

I wore my hair straight (previously flat-ironed) for about 3 weeks before returning to my kinks.  During that time frame, I had my hair in jumbo twists (see below) for the most part.  There were a couple of days when I switched up my style to a bun or a ponytail.

Flat-ironed hair worn for ~3 weeks.  This photo was taken towards the end of the 3rd week.

After my usual wash and condition (see "Regimen" tab above), I went back to my routine twists, which I love so much.  Twists have been my staple style throughout my natural hair journey.  I wore the set seen below for 2 weeks then a twistout for 3-4 days.  I will put in a new set of twists and wear them for about 3-4 weeks. 
Twists worn for 2 weeks.
You can now find HHB on Facebook: 


No comments:

Post a Comment