Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How I Put an End to Compulsive Overeating: a Guest Post by Lani Muelrath

Hi everyone, it's so nice to "see" you here. I miss you all so much. It's very exciting when I have something to post. There's a rush of excitement for me.

I feel so lucky today! Why? Because we have a guest blogger. When Lani Muelrath found out that I was struggling with keeping up Healthy Girl's Kitchen posting along with my other responsibilities she quickly offered to do a guest post for us. She asked me the type of content that I was looking for, and of course, I asked one thing, "how did you overcome compulsive overeating?"

If you don't know Lani Muelrath from the Plant-based internet world, let me fill you in on her background. Lani is also known as The Plant-Based Fitness Expert (www.lanimuelrath.com), and she specializes in helping people who struggle with weight and energy transform their bodies -and their lives - without going hungry or practicing grueling, excessive exercise. Lani is the author of Fit Quickies: 5 Minute Targeted, Body Shaping Workouts.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment