Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Wish VegNews Magazine Cared as Much about People as they Do about Animals and a Quinoa with Roasted Beans, Garlic and Eggplant Recipe


I want to love VegNews Magazine, I really do. I'm a recent subscriber and enjoy sitting down with a hot cup of tea and feeling like I am home. So many of the contributors to the magazine are cookbook authors that we admire and personalities that we all know and love from the blogosphere and Facebook.

But it really troubles me when I see stuff like this come out, an article entitled

"Top 10 Vegan Products at Natural Products Expo East"


Here's how the article was hyped on Facebook today, "Earth Balance Roasted Garlic & Herbs Spread? Believe it. VN Co-founder Colleen Holland shares the top 10 vegan products hitting grocery store shelves in the coming months. Which one are you most excited about?"

First on the list, as I've already given away, was Organic Culinary Spreads from Earth Balance.

Really?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment