Wednesday, December 19, 2012

(Liebster Award) A "Darling" Nominee

Thank you Random Nesha for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!!
(Liebster means darling or favorite in German)

 How the Liebster Award works ...

1. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the award too.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.



1. What do you enjoy about blogging?
Sharing ... whether it is sharing information, sharing a story, or sharing a small (just a small) part of my world.

2. What guilty pleasure makes your day go right?
Hmm.  This is a tough one.  It varies with the "season" of my life.  Right now, I'd say catching up on "Once Upon a Time" while eating banana nut bread.

3. Who is your hair influence?
It is a tie between Sera252 and Kemi21.  They are two kinky, long-haired naturals who indirectly inspired me to transition years ago.

4. Do you have kids?
Does my cat (she's six years old) count as one? *smiles*

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Working on my engineering doctorate so that I can be a professor at a university.

6. What's your favorite fruit?
I honestly don't have one, but if I had to choose, it would be strawberries.

7. What's your favorite vacation spot?
Tulum, Mexico.  It's near Cancun, but less touristy and more gorgeous (in my opinion).

8. What charity would you like to contribute to?
Any that benefits the poor or disadvantaged children.

9. What would you like to see change about the world?
Self-absorption.  I would like to see more empathy in the world.

10. What's your favorite season?
Summer all the way.  I get cold easily, so warm weather is what I love.

11. If you could go on a date with any person in the world, who would it be?
Michelle Obama.  (No homo.)  I think a conversation with her over dinner would be very enriching and worthwhile.  Maya Angelou would be a close second.

My Nominees
1. The Natural Haven
2. Ok Dani
3. Sofull Sista
4. Just Grow Already!
5. Keep It Simple Sista
6. Finally Natural!
7. Glamazini (I'll try to notify her since she's a celebrity. *smiles*)
8. Lilia's Healthbook
9. Living Joyfully
10. Natural Selection
11. Confessions of a Blog Vixen

Nominated Questionaire (the same great questions as above)
1. What do you enjoy about blogging?
2. What guilty pleasure makes your day go right?
3. Who is your hair influence?
4. Do you have kids?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. What's your favorite fruit?
7. What's your favorite vacation spot?
8. What charity would you like to contribute to?
9. What would you like to see change about the world?
10. What's your favorite season?
11. If you could go on a date with any person in the world, who would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment