Friday, March 15, 2013

Chef Aj's Just Banana Muffins. Possibly the World's Most Perfect Treat.

I'm a sucker for the donut pan.

When I saw this recipe on the Forks Over Knives newsletter/website this week, I was thinking, "How soon can I try this recipe out?" The ingredients are so simple, I was intrigued at the idea of it. Sweetening a muffin with only bananas and applesauce? No date paste, date syrup, maple syrup, stevia, etc.? Could it work? Would my kids like them? My husband? Me?

I'm looking for things that satisfy my sweet tooth, because I see now that it will never go away, no matter what I do. So satisfying it with things that are healthy but don't cause me to overindulge is the key. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. Remember that potato chip commercial, "Betcha can't eat just one!" Well, if I can't eat just one, it doesn't qualify.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment