Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reader Advice Day: Night Time Snacking

Greetings Everyone!

It's time for another installment of "Reader Advice Day," my single favorite feature on Healthy Girl's Kitchen. The following is an e-mail I received a few weeks ago, and instead of responding myself, I though we could all get involved. Thousands of heads are better than one, I always say.

So here's the e-mail, with some of my own thoughts on the subject. But I'm most interested in YOUR thoughts.

"Hi Wendy,

My name is Mark and I'm a 57 year old guy from New York. I recently began a vegetarian diet (January) based on Dr F's Eat to Live book for both weight and health reasons. From there I found my way to your blog and thoroughly enjoy it from both a content and delivery perspective. It's clear you love what you do!

I've managed to step away from 'anything with a mother or a face' except yogurt, keeping oils to a minimum, I feel great and have lost about 12 lbs in 6 weeks. But I'm still craving ice cream and anything salty at night, only after I eat dinner. Even with this cheating I have managed to drop a little weight and feel so much better.

If you've experienced this type of craving may I trouble you to reply or blog about what is was like and how you approached it.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment