Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hobble

Resting and supporting my knee yesterday seems to have helped not a lot, it felt fine today. Until about 4pm, or time to go home. At lunchtime I went for a walk but only managed 1.75 miles, slightly disappointing, due to an over-running meeting cutting into my walk time. As I returned it started raining, not a great deal but enough to make me glad I was back indoors!
After work I wanted another walk or training session, but the knee started hurting again so I didn't risk it. Instead I played the Candy Crush Saga on my phone and made some perfect Paleo pancakes...
Food today:
Breakfast: 2 eggs poached and served on an almond parmesan pancake with 2 rashers of green dry cured bacon from the local farm shop.
Lunch: homemade pork soup. It turned out to be a little bland when I had it on Monday so today I added about half a teaspoon of Thai yellow curry paste. No longer bland!
Dinner: venison burger on lettuce & red pepper, with coleslaw & grilled asparagus
Snacks: pork rinds, cheese - cheddar, peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment