Friday, August 30, 2013

Slogging along

I don't know if its possible to become addicted to the tens machine but if it is, I might be... When I first dug it out and replaced the batteries to use it the feeling was horrible and only remembering that it used to help pushed me to stick with it. Now I'm starting it up again as soon as its 15 minutes set time is up, even if I'm chopping, stirring, eating or trying to carry a full cup of decaf cappuccino through the house ;-)
I worked from home again today. It is such a relief to be able to work not wearing a bra (for some reason my back hurts more when I do) and wearing my tens machine.

Food today:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg with butternut squash & spinach
Lunch: vegetable soup and beef brisket
Dinner: Lyn�s low carb meatloaf with steamed tenderstem broccoli & sweetheart cabbage                                                            Snack: protein cookie and pork rinds

No comments:

Post a Comment