Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Blogroll is Gone, But I Have a New Name


I have some good news and I have some bad news. First, of course, the good news:

Healthy Girl's Kitchen is now located at . . .

healthygirlskitchen.com

and not

healthygirlskitchen.blogpsot.com

Not that there's anything wrong with .blogspot.com, but I have been trying to acquire the URL "healthygirlskitchen" for years now and it finally happened. You see, shortly after I started my blog, someone purchased the URL "healthygirlskitchen.com" and wanted me to buy it from them for $2500! Can you believe it?

Well, I was patient and they finally forfeited it, and I purchased it. Yipee! And don't worry if you go to healthygirlskitchen.blogspot.com, you will automatically be redirected.

Okay, now for the bad news. It has to do with my blog redesign.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment