Monday, October 14, 2013

Eat to Live Cookbook: Ten Thousand Island Dressing


I'll be honest, when I first looked at this recipe I thought it was odd. The reason I chose to make it was because I had all of the ingredients on hand. Since I have committed to making each and every recipe from the new Eat to Live Cookbook, I will be preparing a lot of food that I otherwise would just skip over--you know, things with names that don't resonate with me or lists of ingredients that just seem far too long, or even just one ingredient that I don't particularly love.

That's one of the points of this project for me personally--just make there recipes and block out the noise. I'm sure that I will be surprised by many of the dishes that left to my own devices I never would have tried in the first place.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment