Monday, October 28, 2013

The Eat to Live Project: Broccoli Mushroom Bisque and Upcoming Dr. Fuhrman Appearance in Charlottesville, VA

Have you ever heard Dr. Fuhrman give a live lecture? If so, you know what I mean when I say it's a don't miss opportunity. The experience is unforgettable and totally inspiring. That's why when I received this e-mail I didn't hesitate in sharing it here on HGK, in the off chance that some of you live in or near Charlottesville, Virginia.

"Hi Wendy. Since you're a Dr. F fan - and going thru his cookbook now, to boot! - I was wondering if you might help me promote an upcoming talk he's giving on November 14 in Charlottesville, VA. The talk is on cancer prevention and all proceeds benefit the Nutritional Research Foundation, which is the non-profit he started and is the research director for. (I work for the NRF as their assistant director.) It's a lecture from 4:00-6:00pm for $20. Whole Foods is sponsoring it, and Vitamix will be giving away one of their blenders." Click here to sign up.

I hope that some of you can make it. You can read about my experience hearing Dr. Fuhrman live right here.


Tonight's recipe was a total winner. I'm so happy to share it with you.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment