Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wasted day

I worked from home today because we were supposed to be exchanging on our house and I had private phone calls to make as a result. Except we didn�t exchange, its now supposed to be tomorrow but who knows�

That was followed by a phone interview for another job (yes, I have one already, but this one was much more convenient. It didn�t go too well though, so I�m still expecting to be working away from next week. Sigh.

I consoled myself with cashew butter. Sigh again. But at least it was gluten free

Food today:

Breakfast: hard boiled eggs, bacon & avocado in homemade mayonnaise
Lunch:leek & sweet potato soup and a bag of dried fruit, nuts & seeds                               
Dinner: chicken thigh stir fry with sunshine sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment