Friday, November 15, 2013

Simple Plant Based Thanksgiving Ideas 2013

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about Thankgsiving lately. It seems that this is going to be one of the holidays that becomes "my holiday" in our family. Do you know what I am talking about? If you are lucky enough to live in the same town or region as a lot of your extended family, then everyone has holidays that become "their holiday," which means they host the festivities year after year for said holiday. So it seems that for me this is happening with Thanksgiving.

Which is pretty ironic, considering that even the thought of turkey these days repulses me.

So sorry to put that out there in a post about delicious food, but it's the truth.

My daughter Maya is campaigning for a "Turkey Free Thanksgiving." God bless her heart.

I'm not making a turkey for Thanksgiving. Heavens no! But I feel funny asking the members of our family who don't share my beliefs to forgo their turkey, so it looks like my in-laws will be handling this chore.

But enough depressing talk! Let's focus on all of the amazing and wonderful plant based deliciousness that will be filling up our plates this Thanksgiving. Here's the Healthy Girl's Kitchen official line up for 2013:

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment