Friday, November 29, 2013

The Eat to Live Cookbook Project: Friday Recap (Week 7) and Next Week's Cooking


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends and healthy food--the American readers that is. For everyone else from all over the world, and there are readers from all over the world, please bear with us as we go on and on about Thanksgiving. It must be sort of annoying.

Our Thanksgiving was a huge success. I didn't take any photos of food, because once the guests arrived, my mind was totally elsewhere. But here's what the tables looked like right before our festivities commenced:

I'm up early this morning blogging because one of our cats woke me up with some crazy screeching about this other neighborhood cat that comes right up to our downstairs windows. It's okay, I have to drag my butt to work (yep, work) anyway. I might be a bit of a zombie today, or I may need to indulge in a little bit of caffeine to get me through.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment