Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Eat to Live Cookbook Project: Friday Recap and Next Week's Cooking (Week 6)


Just did the grocery shopping for most of this weekend's Eat to Live cooking. It's been quite a project, I have to say, and an infusion of much needed energy in my blog. Thank you all for so willingly going along on this ride with me. I don't think we will regret it when it's all over. I am learning so much about myself through the process, and I will share those insights with you as I am able.

Today I want to share with you some questions that I received about the Eat to Live Cookbook and my thoughts on them.

First up is Chelsea who wrote in, "Well, Wendy, I finally broke down and bought the cookbook, and it arrived today! Overnight oats will be tomorrow's breakfast, Italian stuffers (using your pate recipe) are already prepped for lunch, and I plan on having your energy soup for dinner. I'm wondering, though: did you cut the walnuts in half on this Stuffer recipe? I did ... wonder if that was a mistake. I'm also wondering, there don't seem to be a lot of beans. Is that just a fluke in the order you're posting recipes, or is Fuhrman veggie heavy and lighter on the beans? I know he's a bit lighter on grains. It's just so ingrained (ha ha) in me to try to get beans, greens and grains at every meal."

Chelsea, yes, I did use only half of the walnuts for my Italian Stuffer pate. So sorry that I failed to mention that.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment