Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winner Announced and The Eat to Live Cookbook Project: Ginger Almond Dressing

The winner of the Eat to Live Cookbook is entry #87, Jana who wrote:

"I do not have a copy. I borrowed one from the library for three weeks and I really want a copy to keep in my cupboard. Your blog posts have been very inspiring and I would LOVE to be able to flip through the book any time I had an ingredient on hand and needed to find something to make. Please please please choose me!"

Jana, please contact me at healthygirlskitchen@gmail.com

This dressing recipe is one of the few Fuhrman recipes that I made in the past, far before this project began. You can see my post on the dressing, and get a good laugh at the photos I was taking in 2011. I cannot remember why, at the time when I originally made it, I "adapted" it, but after making the recipe that is published in the Eat to Live Cookbook, I can take a guess.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment