Monday, January 20, 2014

Another week

The weekend wasn't very successful with 3 walks - all under 3 miles - no training and too many carbs including mood enhancing ice cream and culminating in a Krispy Kreme lemon meringue doughnut (which weirdly gave me no gluten ingestion symptoms.
I've  been feeling quite down for a few days - fat, ugly, unfit, old etc etc etc... Just the result of being run down after the bug of last week combined with a long term hatred of the view in the mirror... I'm still congested and have a lingering cough that's really irritating now.
Another Sunday night with no sleep last night - I can't say how glad I am to  have driven up here for the last time. This weekend I'll be catching the train to visit my dad and the following Monday I'll be travelling approximately 12 miles to the office I worked at last. And that will also mean reclaiming the kitchen, regaining control of what I eat, and hopefully a proper run at being whole30 compliant (probably not the 1st weekend I'm back as my brother is visiting us and we'll be going into London for the day - but after that will do)

Food today:
Breakfast: 1 sausage, 1 egg, 2 rashers bacon and a slice of black pudding
Lunch: homemade cream of cauliflower soup (recipe in Well Fed 2) and Greek yoghurt
Dinner:
Snacks: 1 hard boiled egg, an apple and a satsuma

No comments:

Post a Comment