Thursday, February 6, 2014

Whole30 day 4

I've now been back at this job for 4 days.

And on whole30 4 days (quite happily so far thanks to mixing things up a bit more and eating more veg). And 3 of those 4 days people have brought cakes in. Arrrggghh.
Today is my boss' birthday. He keeps complaining about how old he is.
He's 40.
I hate him.
Git.

Oh well, I don't feel unusually old so I will try to rise above...

More rain & wind today so apart from a swift dash to the post office at lunchtime no walk, and as the climber is still out of action no training after work either. Instead I made dinner - Moroccan meatballs - and Paleo mayonnaise, and loaded the dishwasher, and watched TV. Aren't I living the dream? The excitement never starts...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with orange pepper, tomatoes & leek
Lunch: homemade pumpkin & carrot soup
Dinner: Moroccan meatballs from the first Well Fed book (except I cheated and repurposed a tomato-red pepper stew to use as the sauce instead of making one from scratch) with saut�ed broccoli & leek.
Snacks: steamed sweet potato with red pepper tapenade, small amount cauliflower soup left over from yesterday's lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment