Monday, March 10, 2014

Back to work again...

Saturday was a good day, mostly nice weather and a visit to my Mum (I saw my brother too, which I wasn't expecting). We went to Frome in the morning and there was an excellent farmers market on, then went to Wetherspoons for lunch. We talked pretty constantly all day, and I got lots of hugs :-)
Yesterday the weather was glorious of course, but much quieter. In the morning we sold M's car so he is now properly a biker, and then I took a very short walk. Afterwards I lay on the sofa and slept through half of the movie Rise of the Guardians in 3D - I enjoyed what I saw of the movie but just couldn't stay awake.
The only negative over the weekend was a constant very low level headache from Saturday night to... Well, it's still there so that's just grand...
I was starving when I got home today so I spent the whole evening in the kitchen - cooking myself an early dinner, snacking on toasted coconut flakes while it cooked...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leek, mushrooms & a tiny bit of tomato
Lunch: turkey & vegetable soup
Dinner: chicken thighs with lemon & garlic rainbow chard
Snacks: cashews, coconut flakes, dried fruit & melon slices

No comments:

Post a Comment