Thursday, March 27, 2014

Reader Advice Day: Homemade Salt Free Seasonings

Greetings everyone! I'm back with a second blog posting this week because I received a great question that needs our community input. Here's the SOS e-mail that came in:


Hi, Wendy!

I just ran into your blog - looks wonderful! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into sharing!

I have an important question that I hope you can help me with. I just ordered the Eat To Live Cookbook from Amazon.de. It hasn't arrived yet, but already I'm concerned about some of the ingredients called for that aren't available here at all, likeVegizest and Matozest (there may be more, but I'll know that after I get the cookbook).

I need some sort of a do-it-youself, make-at-home substitute. Even the other brands you and other readers mentioned on your blog page [ http://www.healthygirlskitchen.com/2013/10/reader-advice-day-your-favorite-salt.html ] are not available here in Germany. Because I can't get my hands on any of these products, I can't guess-timate at all what I can do here to fudge my own version - I have no idea what the original tastes like. :-s

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment