Friday, March 14, 2014

Somewhat rested

I slept like the dead last night, through to about 4 am. I don't know if it was the sleep deprivation up till then, beer, or Nytol or a bit of each, but I was happy about it!
No sugary comfort food today, GF or otherwise, so that was good. I wasn't even tempted - I did think it might be a struggle - and that was a very pleasant surprise.
It was really foggy again this morning but I was feeling rejuvenated enough to brave the roads (hate hate HATE driving in fog) and I made it to work in one piece. Like yesterday when the fog lifted it was beautiful and sunny, warm and Springlike. I walked a couple of miles at lunchtime to enjoy it, but sadly had no time after work for more.
Tomorrow my brother is visiting us and we're hoping for good weather so we can spend our time outdoors having fun!!!

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leek, mushroom & spinach
Lunch: tuna mayo and cucumber slices and an apple
Dinner: balsamic tuna steak with parsnip chips & roasted cabbage
Snacks: cashews, coconut flakes, 2 dates

No comments:

Post a Comment