Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Eat to Live Cookbook Project: Kale Krinkle Chips and Kale Chip Recipe Roundup



I have a confession to make. Actually, I have more than one confession.

I've only made kale chips one other time. Maybe two.

It's not that I don't love kale chips, I do. It's just that it seems like a lot of effort for something that's really just a snack. And a snack that if you don't do it right, could add up to a whole helluva lot of calories. It all depends on what's on those kale chips.

And when there is good stuff on those kale chips, like a thick, nutty, cheesy flavored coating, well I find them to be absolutely addictive. I was buying a package of cheesy kale chips at my local farmer's market every weekend and eating the whole darned thing in, like, one or two sitting. Yeah, they were that good.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment