Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whimper

Since you've been nice to me about my complaint I'm afraid you have to suffer a little bit more of it as a weekend bonus... That will teach you!

Deniz, I know you were worrying that I wasn't taking my eye condition seriously enough, and the truth is I was trying to present that face. The reality is I'm scared rigid at the thought of what they will do, terrified it won't work, and hugely depressed that it's necessary at all. I'm having headaches a fair bit, which I attribute to the general fear and stress of it all. I'm spending half my time trying not to think about and the rest of my time worrying about it and feeling sorry for myself, and right now I'm lying on my bed in tears.

I really appreciate all you've commented lately and I do know that I'm handling this badly. But I don't seem to have the strength not to. Sorry everybody, I can't help it right now, I really can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment