Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Whole 30 day 31

I'm so tired... I don't ever remember being so tired...No sleep to speak of last night :-(
Seriously, none.
This morning I assembled my lunch, put it back in the fridge till I left for work, left it in the fridge...
Luckily I wasn't fussed about breakfast again, so breakfast became lunch and snacks filled the gap.
The ongoing double stresses of house purchase (we hope) and waiting to get an appointment continue to fill my every waking thought, plus, apparently, my nights. I'm actually starting to wish the house purchase would fall through spectacularly so I could focus on just the one thing for a bit. I'm not training and feel no desire to whatsoever. I'm eating ok (despite not bothering with my usual breakfasts I can't claim to have lost my appetite and I'm sure I'll be back to 3 square meals + snacks in no time.)  I'm irritable, snappy and grumpy. Basically a joy to be around.
I need to blog about something else for a change, but I can't think of a damned thing. Aarrgh.
After work I wanted to go for a walk but instead spent 20 minutes on the phone - on hold - and then hit the kitchen to roast a ton of vegetables and make a batch of whole 30 / Paleo hoisin sauce using almond butter. At least I'm filling my time with cooking rather than eating (although I did eat some spare almond butter)

Food today:
Breakfast: -
Lunch: scrambled egg with spinach & avocado
Dinner: coldwater prawns in remoulade (should have been lunch) on top of a big plate of salad
Snacks: cashews, watermelon, coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment