Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ramping up the walking

Less crazy day today, so I actually had the time (and energy!) to walk to the big supermarket at lunchtime, which doubled my daily walk - 2 miles outside of work and 2 at lunch.
It wasn't a very nice day today with a smoggy start and a muggy middle (but none of the forecast rain) but I enjoyed the lunchtime walk more than I have been doing lately, which is nice. As a slight downside of the focus on walking lately I'm finding it harder to fit in my usual pottering around the kitchen at the moment, but I guess it's not a bad trade as I still have zero interest in more vigorous exercise and I need to move around a bit at least.
No news as yet about my eye, but the consultant holds his clinic today so I'm hoping it won't be long before I do. I'm definitely not waiting so long before chasing this time as they clearly can't be trusted on their own...

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with cauliflower & leek
Lunch: leftover Caribbean beef casserole
Dinner: stirfry of chinese roast pork, veg & sunshine sauce
Snacks: nuts, Greek yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment