Wednesday, April 23, 2014

State of the Blog, Lightened Up Dressings and Sauces AND a Reader Advice Request! Phew!

I'm not going to go into a whole song and dance about the state of this blog, but I'm sure it's obvious that I have done less blogging lately than I used to. The simple fact is that while I absolutely love and adore blogging (I really, really do), there are other things in my life that need my attention right now (my kids, my health, my business, my home).

It literally pains me to say that, but I have to say it out loud, to you.

I wish I could be a full time blogger AND do all of the other things that I love and need to do. But I can't, so blogging needs to take a backseat to everything else right now.

I'm not going to stop blogging altogether, simply because I really do enjoy it that much. So you can expect HGK blog posts from time to time, and maybe even a new recipe or two. If you miss me (and I hope that you do), I am able to be much more active at this time on Facebook and Instagram, two platforms that literally take minutes to connect with like-minded peeps, rather than the hours and hours that a single blog post requires. So if you haven't started an Instagram account yet, what are you waiting for? It really is fun.

But back to something interesting, right?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment