Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Very Simple Seven Day Whole Food Plant Based Dinner Schedule that Kids and Parents will Love

For many years I have been asked the same question, "What do you feed your kids?"

I never had a great answer for that and I had a lot of explaining to do. "My oldest daughter eats many of the same things my husband and I eat, my middle child is a nightmare because she won't try any of what I make that's healthy, and my youngest, well, he doesn't eat all that much."

It was a problem, and it added a lot of stress into my daily life.

I was all set for the drama to go on like this until I saw the movie "Fed Up!" and made the decision (once again) to get rid of any and all food offenders in my kitchen. This time the bad guys pretty much centered around my middle child's refusal to eat anything that wasn't a processed carbohydrate. But the movie really inspired us, and I wanted to give going-all-the-way one more try. This time, though, I was much more prepared to withstand the screaming and the crying.

The first night at home after the movie and it was sheer chaos. Imagine The Exorsist, only ten times worse.

No, a hundred times worse.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment