Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chugging along



Diane, thanks for summing up my opinion of the rail service so succinctly - that is exactly what I would probably have used many more words to say!
Today the trains were behaving themselves much better again. I was actually hoping for disruption thus morning so I would have an excuse not to travel in to the office! I woke up about 10 minutes before my alarm and lay there thinking 'I don't want to get up, please don't say it's morning yet' until the alarm informed me that it definitely was morning. I don't know why I was so tired, I didn't sleep that badly but tired I was... And still am.
At lunchtime today it wasn't raining - in fact it was bordering on pleasant!!! I headed off to the supermarket,so today I walked 4 miles in total and it felt good :-)
Food today:
Breakfast: souper supper raw soup (based on cucumber, celery, avocado & tomatoes) and a satsuma
Lunch: Greek yoghurt followed by a snackpack of melon chunks
Dinner: grilled chicken thigh with pizza veggies
Snacks: cashews, dried apricots

No comments:

Post a Comment