Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My First Big Update Post

Oh my gosh. It's been almost a month since I last posted. It's not like I don't think about you every day. I do. I wish there were more time . . .

There is so much that I want to share with you, it's actually hard to begin. But begin I must, so here goes:

I have been working with Chef AJ for the past month. She is coaching me privately based on the program that she runs in Los Angeles called "Chef AJ's Ultimate Weight Loss." I have learned so much from this experience. It's been painful at times. Sometimes she tells me things that sting, but I need to hear them so I put on my thick skin and press forward.

The good news is that her program is changing my life. As you can probably tell from my blog these past few years, I became what I will call an "unsuccessful plant based eater." Why? Well, I loved the plant based food, but I wasn't able to keep my weight down. This made me miserable. Imagine being a blogger of Whole Food Plant Based living, a lifestyle that promises that you will maintain a healthy weight, and not maintaining a healthy weight. It's madness.

And the other good news?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment