Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Working from home again

This morning I woke up in pain from the eye. I think it was trying to tell me something - like keep me away from the damn fluorescent lights for a day. So I took painkillers before I even got out of bed and emailed my boss to say I'd be working from home today.
At lunch I walked into town in the sunshine and warmth, and it was lovely. I did a little shopping in a couple of ethnic supermarkets for some curry recipes I want to try, and then got back to work. In the quieter times, while I was waiting for code fixes, I prepared one of the curries - a baked beef curry from a Madhur Jaffrey cookbook I have on my kindle, Curry Easy.
All in all it was quite a nice day today although boring at times. And I only needed one lot of painkillers during the day rather than counting the minutes till I could take more like yesterday...

Food today:
Breakfast: bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg mayo salad - from now on referred to as BLTE Salad
Lunch: bag of pork scratchings and some strawberries
Dinner: pork mince stirfry
Snacks: Greek yoghurt with seeds, nuts, & dried fruit mix

No comments:

Post a Comment