Thursday, June 19, 2014

Back on track...

This morning I got back on track with a workout started minutes before I was awake enough to change my mind. I can tell I don't train as hard first thing as I would later but I'm hoping that 1) I'll be more consistent and therefore build my fitness faster anyway and 2) I'll improve my fasted training as I get stronger and hopefully lighter. If not I'll have to find a way to motivate myself for after work, but I'll give it some time first.
The real question is probably did it improve my mood the way yesterday's post speculated it would? Well, yes... And no.
I'm not as bad tempered today as yesterday but I have been pretty depressed even so. I don't know what's wrong with me just now but I'm definitely lacking in the joys of spring summer time...
I'll be spending tomorrow in a training course so may not have time to post btw

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon, mushrooms & a tiny bit of sweet potato
Lunch: leftover slow cooker hot & sour soup
Dinner: Paleo oven fried salmon cakes (recipe in Well Fed 2 cookbook) with salad and homemade dressing
Snacks: cashews, Paleo meatballs dipped in Paleo homemade barbecue sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment