Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Monday!!!

Yeah.

Friday, on my training course,I spent the whole day on my bum, in the car or training room. I did however train before I left and walk a couple of miles after I got home, and although I wasn't able to be gluten free I didn't eat appallingly.
I didn't train over the weekend due to some shoulder / neck pain. I also didn't walk much, maybe a couple of miles each day, and I fell back into the eating too much weekend trap. If I can train more consistently that should improve - or failing that spending long periods walking so I don't have time to eat...
If I can't I'm never going to make any progress for my holiday in 8 weeks time.

This morning when my alarm went off at 4:30 I swore vigorously and considered throwing my mobile through the nearest window. Then got up and trained instead. But it was a close thing. At lunchtime I walked just under 3 miles - along the canal tow path. It was lovely (although something bit me) 

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon, tomatoes, spinach & red onion
Lunch: raw carrot-ginger soup
Dinner: big salad with tuna mayo & hard boiled egg for protein
Snacks: mixed nuts (almonds, cashews and brazil nuts); Paleo meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment