Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I feel good...

Today I got up at 4:30 (20 minutes earlier than usual) and trained before work. (I prefer to do that but for noise reasons rarely can during the week). Training is much better for waking up and feeling energised than any amount of coffee!!! (though I did pretty much yawn my way through the first 30 minutes)
It was good knowing it was done and nothing later could get in the way - especially as there was a chance that I might have been working late tonight. As I didn't end up working late in the end it also gave me time for some housework. I've been neglecting it more than usual lately as I've been adding the training into my routine - and prioritizing it heavily in an attempt to get back into the habit.
I walked 3 miles at lunchtime along the Kennet & Avon canal. It was perfect walking weather - pleasant breeze to cool things down, sunshine and shade, blue sky & fluffy clouds - lovely!

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leek, red pepper & mushrooms
Lunch: raw carrot ginger soup
Dinner: Bolognese with sweet potato noodles
Snacks: cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment