Monday, June 2, 2014

Teleclass with Chef AJ and Some of Your Questions Answered

Through Facebook and blog comments, many people in our community have been asking a lot of questions about Chef AJ's Ultimate Weight loss. I'm going to share a few questions here with my answers, but I want to tell you that AJ has agreed to do a free teleclass for us this Wednesday night at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST. How cool is that?

Just call this dial�in number: (712) 432-1212 at 9 pm EST/6 pm PST
the Meeting ID is 263-629-008

After you call in, you must hit the "mute" button on your telephone or the call will be very difficult for everyone else to hear (lots of static). You will be listening to a discussion between me and AJ that is based on your questions, so . . .

Please leave your questions for Chef AJ as comments to this blog posting. We will be using your questions as the foundation of the teleclass!

But since I know that some of you can't wait until Wednesday night, I'm answering a few of your questions (as best as I can--I'm a beginner) right here today.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment