Monday, June 2, 2014

What's the Difference Between Chef AJ's Ultimate Weight Loss and Nutritarianism?

I received another great question the other day, and I wanted to take a crack at answering it:

"You are totally my favorite blogger. Even though you don't blog as much as you used to, I so look forward to opening my email and seeing a post from you. I tried going vegan, lasted three months, but then fell off the wagon. I finally went on medifast to lose my weight, I lost 22 pounds. But in my heart of hearts, I know that it is not healthy. I would like to try going vegan again, but I was curious what the differences between the nutrarian diet that was so difficult for you versus the diet (or way of life) you are on now? I can't seem to last on any diet longer than three months."

I'm going to make an attempt to distill the similarities and differences between Chef AJ's Ultimate Weight Loss (UWL) and Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live/Nutritarianism (E2L). This isn't going to be perfect, just a list of my own personal observations after having followed both programs. There are probably many more similarities than there are differences, but there are some important differences that have made a huge effect on my well being.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment