Thursday, June 12, 2014

Zzzzzzzzz

So, less than no sleep last night had me shambling around like an extra from The Walking Dead this morning. As a result I elected to work from home rather than risk causing mayhem on the roads. Of course that wasn't a hardship compared to working in a sauna all day. We don't have air conditioning at home either but at least I have a fan.
At lunchtime I walked just over 2 miles - I'd intended to bring forward my climber workout but didn't have the energy. A nap might have been an even better idea - except I'm not good at napping.
After I finished work, I went for more of the same - keeping active even though I had no energy or interest. Total mileage today about 5. Total Vitamin D ~ 1700% of RDA. Yay!!! No need to supplement right now...
In an attempt to avoid insomnia tonight I've had exactly one beer .. and a nytol. Wish me luck!!!

Food today:
Breakfast: breakfast smoothie of homemade coconut milk kefir that had been flavoured with pureed banana & homemade vanilla extract, blended with spinach, avocado, strawberries & raw cocoa powder
Lunch: leftover kale avocado salad with tinned salmon in homemade mayo
Dinner: chicken vegetable stirfry with Paleo 'hoisin' sauce
Snacks: dried mango and a very small amount of homemade pork scratchings

No comments:

Post a Comment