Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Easy Whole Food Plant Based Dinner that Looks Gourmet


Greens and Beans Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
over Herbed Barley with a Creamy Vegetable Sauce

I have been ridiculously lazy in the kitchen this past month. Which is totally unacceptable for someone like me (I'm kidding).

For real, it's been a great break.

But my two older kids are returning home from sleep away camp in a few days and I need to start gearing up for my old kitchen duties. I've even asked my husband for a television in the kitchen. Anything to make it more exciting to start cooking again. I figure if I can knock out pre-recorded episodes of reality television while I cook up delicious plant based meals, it just might get my butt off the couch.

Request denied.

He doesn't want more noise in the house.

I do understand that, I really do! But I don't know how else to re-motivate myself, so I just might have to veto his veto. What happens then?

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment