Friday, July 4, 2014

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day ...

Sunshine & warmth all day today! I got to work too early for the door to be unlocked, and instead of sitting in my car reading until someone showed up with the key I was able to bask in the sunshine for some early vitamin D production.
When I was able to get in I discovered I was moving desks - away from the disgusting man who has been the bane of my life the last few months - and getting a window again, so I got peace and quiet & natural light all together in one excellent new desk!
I had trained before work again and at lunchtime enjoyed some more sunshine walking just under 2.5 miles for some shopping. I wanted to make the most of it while it lasted, as the forecast at the weekend is mixed at best.

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with mushrooms & leek
Lunch: raw spicy bok choy soup followed by melon and Greek yoghurt
Dinner: Bolognese sauce with zucchini noodles & a side salad
Snacks: 4 chicken chipolata sausages

No comments:

Post a Comment