Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hic


Today I trained again before work, feeling a bit fitter though not really strong in terms of performance.
I also weighed myself - 165 lbs, down from 169 on Thursday, can't complain about that...
After work I walked 1.6 miles... To shop for booze to celebrate / commiserate after M was asked to start his new job a week early AND we were able to agree an extension to our current tenancy (if we want it). So... Booze... And takeaway... And attempt to soak up booze with excess food... And the day started so well... Healthily... Something tells me I may not train in the am...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with ghee cooked with onion, spinach and bacon
Lunch: gazpacho soup made to Diane's recipe - see comments (delicious even though I used tinned tomatoes and (horror!) GF bread. I will make it again, but next time I will thin it down more.
Dinner: Chicken & lamb shish kebab (plus some chips M ordered while I wasn't looking)
Snacks: fruit - a fresh plum & fresh fig


No comments:

Post a Comment