Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just call me Moby Dick

Another slightly better night last night and I'm feeling at least 40% human today - not enough to train,  but I did manage a 2 mile walk at lunch, and didn't eat anything I hadn't planned, so some positives today. Having said that,  work was really really really really really annoying and I'm hugely fed up of it. I'm not vigorously job hunting,  but I have started to send my cv out when I see a very interesting job advertised (sadly so far they're not returning my interest however - but I have to start somewhere) Also thanks to the lack of training & bingeing at the weekend I feel like a bloated disgusting whale. 
Fingers crossed tomorrow I might make it up to 50% human... onwards and upwards (not in weight hopefully - I'm currently avoiding the scales)

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon,  mushrooms and leek
Lunch: beef salad
Dinner: pork chop with leek, green beans & broccoli
Snacks: 2 minute cocoa protein muffin topped with a little Nutella as it was so dry

No comments:

Post a Comment