Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mark Your Calendar for the Next Free Teleclass with HGK and Chef AJ--"The Sugar Call"

Hello there! Remember me? I'm Wendy from Healthy Girl's Kitchen. It's been a long time since I've shown up in your e-mail inbox, so you may have forgotten all about HGK.

How are you doing with your food? I'm doing pretty well now, thanks. I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the changes that I've made to my diet since really focusing on how Chef AJ is manipulating a Whole Food Plant Based diet that really works for people who suffer from food addiction.

In fact, I'm doing so well that food is just not the bane of my existence anymore. I pray that this feeling lasts! It's so hard for me to trust it, with my history of food abuse.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment