Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not training...

I woke up this morning with no energy - I just felt totally drained. I'm not sure why as I don't remember lying awake all night or anything,but I just couldn't find the strength to train and if I'd been able to come up with an excuse I would have worked from home (then of course work was really frustrating, especially in the morning, so I spent the day wishing I had)
At lunchtime I wanted to go for a good walk but had to queue in the post office to send off a parcel and didn't have time - more frustration!
Ah well, I guess a rest day was called for / forced upon me and I did get some chores done instead so the time wasn't wasted completely.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon, a tiny bit of boiled new potato, and cauliflower
Lunch: rice and chicken salad
Dinner: tinned tuna in homemade tomato & pepper sauce over courgette noodles
Snacks: Greek yogurt, protein flapjack

No comments:

Post a Comment