Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Perfect Health

No, not me � or not yet anyway.

Today was another non training day as I was still a bit too congested when I got up, but that cleared by evening so I'm hoping to go for it tomorrow morning.
In the meantime I'm starting the Perfect Health Diet today. This isn't a massive change from the one I've been following when not cracking up / on holiday / sick / healing, with the exception that it uses more healthy starch, allowing potatoes and white rice while maintaining the emphasis on real, whole, natural food. And avoidance of sugary carbs in favour of starchy carbs, in slightly higher quantities to support the immune system better (because lets be honest, mine has been getting hammered and kicked around the room this year, admittedly mostly when I'm falling off the wagon, but still...). I guess it�s a moderate carb diet for overall health rather than the high carb conventional government guideline style of diet or the low carb lifestyle I�ve been aiming for. We�ll see how it goes I guess�

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with ghee cooked with leek, broccoli, potato, cauliflower and bacon
Lunch: ham sandwiches - boiled ham in gf ciabatta rolls
Dinner: massive gammon salad
Snacks: cashews, pork rinds

No comments:

Post a Comment